On Thursday in the MLB, the Chicago Cubs are up against the Cincinnati Reds.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (29-46) vs. Cincinnati Reds (26-48)
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-124) | CIN: (+106)
- Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-192) | CIN: -1.5 (+158)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago Cubs will hand the ball to Kyle Hendricks (3-6, 4.90 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Graham Ashcraft (4-1, 3.27 ERA).
Cubs vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (54.8%)
Cubs vs Reds Moneyline
Cincinnati is the underdog, +106 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -124 favorite at home.
Cubs vs Reds Spread
The Reds are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Cubs. The Reds are +158 to cover, while the Cubs are -192 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Cubs vs Reds Over/Under
A combined run total of 10 has been set for Cubs-Reds on June 30, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been victorious in nine, or 39.1%, of the 23 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Chicago has a mark of 7-10 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 36 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (18-36).
- Cincinnati has a record of 14-33 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer (29.8%).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 70 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 38 of those games (38-31-1).