Cubs vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 29
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Chicago Cubs are playing the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (28-46) vs. Cincinnati Reds (26-47)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-138) | CIN: (+118)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+150) | CIN: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago Cubs will hand the ball to Justin Steele (2-5, 4.59 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Hunter Greene (3-8, 5.66 ERA).
Cubs vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (58.8%)
Cubs vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -138 favorite at home.
Cubs vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cubs. The Reds are -182 to cover the spread, and the Cubs are +150.
Cubs vs Reds Over/Under
- Cubs versus Reds on June 29 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been favorites in 22 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (36.4%) in those contests.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 4-7 when favored by -134 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 74 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have gone 18-35 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Cincinnati has a record of 14-29 (32.6%).
- In the 69 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-31-1).