On Thursday in the MLB, the Chicago Cubs are up against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cubs vs Cardinals Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (21-29) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (29-21)
- Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-108) | STL: (-108)
- Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-184) | STL: -1.5 (+152)
- Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Cubs vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cubs will start Keegan Thompson (5-0) against the Cardinals and Matthew Liberatore (1-0).
Cubs vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (50.3%)
Cubs vs Cardinals Moneyline
The moneyline is even, with both teams listed at -108.
Cubs vs Cardinals Spread
The Cardinals are favored by 1.5 runs, with +152 odds to cover. The Cubs have -184 odds to cover.
Cubs vs Cardinals Over/Under
The over/under has been set at 8 with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been chosen as favorites in 15 games this year and have walked away with the win six times (40%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win six times in 15 chances when named as a favorite of at least -110 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 23 of their 50 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have won 12 of the 24 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (50%).
- St. Louis has gone 12-13 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -106 or longer (48%).
- St. Louis has played in 50 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-22-3).