Cody Brundage vs Tresean Gore Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 58 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Brundage vs Gore Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 58 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Cody Brundage (7-2-0, 3 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Tresean "Mr. Vicious" Gore (3-1-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Brundage vs Gore Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 58 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cody Brundage: (-113)
- Tresean Gore: (-113)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Brundage by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brundage by Points: (N/A)
- Brundage by Submission: (N/A)
- Gore by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gore by Points: (N/A)
- Gore by Submission: (N/A)
Brundage vs Gore Prediction
UFC Vegas 58 Brundage-Gore prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tresean Gore (51%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (67%)
Brundage vs Gore Betting Trends & Stats
- Cody Brundage lost to Dalcha Lungiambola, by submission, in his most recent fight on March 12, 2022.
- Tresean Gore lost to Bryan Battle, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Brundage averages 2.42 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Gore averages 3.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Brundage averages 2.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 48% defense rate.
- Gore averages 7.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 41% defense rate.
- Brundage averages 1.42 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Gore has a 87% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.