Clippers vs. Thunder Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 23 (OKC Shocks LA)
Clippers vs. Thunder Game Info
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 10:30 p.m. ET
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena -- Los Angeles, California
- Coverage: NBA TV, BSSC, and BSOK
The Clippers vs Thunder is the late game on national TV tonight. OKC comes into this game smoking out after winning eight of its last 10 games and will look to continue its playoff push with another win over Los Angeles, whom the Thunder beat by one point on Tuesday.
Clippers vs. Thunder Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Despite the loss on Tuesday, the Clippers come into this matchup as the favorites. This game also has the highest over/under (232) of any contest on Thursday's NBA slate.
Clippers vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- The Clippers have registered a 36-35-0 record against the spread this season.
- So far this year, the Thunder have been installed as underdogs by a 3-point margin or more 38 times and are 26-11-1 ATS in those games.
- Clippers games have gone over the total 31 times out of 70 chances this season.
- The Thunder have gone over the point total 55.7% of the time this year (39 of 70 games with a set point total).
- Los Angeles sports a worse record against the spread at home (16-19-0) than it does in road games (20-16-0).
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Oklahoma City has a better winning percentage at home (.639, 23-13-0 record) than on the road (.588, 20-12-2).
Clippers vs. Thunder Prediction & Pick
With the Thunder playing some of their best basketball of the season and the Clippers trying to figure things out now without Paul George in the lineup, it's the perfect recipe for OKC to take home the win. Yes, they're playing in LA, but they did so on Tuesday as well. This is already projected to be a close game, but the Thunder's momentum should be enough to put them over the top.
Prediction: Thunder 108 | Clippers 104
Clippers vs. Thunder Best Bet
In his eight games played since the All-Star Break, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has been on a tear. His total points prop sits at 31. 5 tonight. While that's almost exactly his season average (31.4), he's putting up 35.0 points per game since the All-Star Break and has hit the over on this total in six of those games. He scored 29 and 31 in the two games where he fell short, so he didn't miss by much.
Bet: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Over 31.5 Points (-104)
Watch FanDuel TV’s new NBA show “Run It Back” with Shams Charania, Michelle Beadle, Chandler Parsons, and Eddie Gonzalez Monday-Wednesday at 10 ET on FanDuel TV, the FanDuel Youtube page, or download the podcast here: fanduel.com/podcasts.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.