Clippers vs. Bucks Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 10 (Defense Makes a Difference in Los Angeles)
Clippers vs. Bucks Game Info
- Date: Friday, February 10, 2023
- Time: 10:30 p.m. ET
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena -- Los Angeles, California
- Coverage: BSSC and BSWI
The 2022-23 NBA season continues on Friday with 11 more games, including a battle between the Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Clippers. The Bucks rank second in the Eastern Conference with a stellar 38-17 record, while the Clippers are fifth in the Western Conference with a 31-27 record.
Milwaukee enters on an impressive nine-game winning streak that includes a 115-106 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday. Meanwhile, Los Angeles has won eight of its last 11 games, but did suffer a 110-104 loss to the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday. Which contender will win tonight?
Clippers vs. Bucks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAC: (-118) | MIL: (+100)
- Spread: LAC: -1 (-110) | MIL: +1 (-110)
- Total: 227 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Clippers enter this contest as slight home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 10:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 227 points, which is about average compared to Friday's projected totals.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Clippers vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 29-27-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 1 point or more (in nine chances).
- Games involving the Clippers have hit the over 24 times out of 53 chances this season.
- Bucks games this season have hit the over 49.1% of the time (26 out of 53 games with a set point total).
- Los Angeles owns a worse record against the spread in home games (12-13-0) than it does in road games (17-14-0).
- Milwaukee's winning percentage against the spread at home is .643 (18-10-0). Away, it is .440 (11-13-1).
Clippers vs. Bucks Prediction & Pick
The Bucks enter this game red-hot. They have won 11 of their last 12 games and are in position to challenge the Boston Celtics for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. The only thing stopping them from winning with ease on Friday is the fact that issues have popped up on the injury report.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as day-to-day with the Bucks being on the second night of a back-to-back, while Khris Middleton and Bobby Portis are out. Kawhi Leonard won't be playing in this game for the Clippers, but Paul George is set to suit up and ranks 23rd in the NBA in points per game (23.4).
Look for the Clippers to come out motivated to avenge a close 1-point loss to the Bucks on Feb. 2.
Final Score Prediction: Clippers: 112 | Bucks: 110
Clippers vs. Bucks Best Bet
With statuses of the stars in this game up in the air, it's better to focus on the point total. These teams prioritize defense, as both the Bucks and Clippers rank among the top 10 NBA teams in defensive efficiency. Also keep in mind that each side ranks outside the top 20 in offensive efficiency.
Each team ranks outside the top 14 in terms of pace, too. A meeting between dominant defenses and slow-moving, subpar offenses means the under is the way to go here. After all, the total has hit the under in eight of Milwaukee's last 10 road games as well as in 15 of LA's last 20 home games.
Bet: Under 227 Points (-110)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.