Clemson vs NC State Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Clemson (10-3, 2-0 ACC) vs. NC State (11-3, 1-2 ACC)
- Date: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum -- Clemson, South Carolina
The 2022-23 college basketball season continues on Friday with an exciting matchup between the NC State Wolfpack and Clemson Tigers. NC State took down Louisville, 76-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 22. All five starters scored in double-digits, led by senior DJ Burns Jr.'s 17 points.
Meanwhile, Clemson defeated Georgia Tech, 79-66, in its last time out (Dec. 21) to stay unbeaten in conference play. Both junior PJ Hall (25 points & 10 rebounds) and senior Hunter Tyson (14 points & 13 rebounds) posted a double-double to lead the offense. Brevin Galloway chipped in with 5 assists.
Clemson vs NC State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLEM: (-128) | NC ST: (+106)
- Spread: CLEM: -1.5 (-115) | NC ST: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Clemson enters this contest as slight home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 4 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 147.5 points, which is above average compared to Friday's projected totals.
Clemson vs NC State Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Clemson is 6-7-0 this year.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers are 4-7 against the spread.
- This year, nine of Clemson's 13 games have gone over the point total.
- NC State is 7-7-0 against the spread this year.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or more, the Wolf Pack have two wins ATS (2-1).
- There have been eight NC State games (out of 14) that went over the total this season.
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||NC State AVG||NC State Rank|
Coleg Basketball Picks Clemson vs NC State
NC State has gotten off to a respectable 11-3 start this year, but it is 1-2 in ACC play and failed to blow out a horrible Louisville squad. Clemson has already taken down a rising Wake Forest team in conference play as well as a solid Penn State squad early in the season. The Tigers have been tested.
Clemson is averaging an impressive 81.0 points per home game on a 50.4% shooting mark. The Tigers are also turning the ball over just 10.7 times per game at Littlejohn Coliseum. Their ability to get to the rim and make clean passes should give them a big enough lead to cruise to a victory.
Clemson is riding a 10-game home winning streak and is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against NC State. Give me the Tigers.
Final Score Prediction: Clemson: 79 | NC State: 71
Clemson vs NC State Pick
Not only are the Tigers 4-1 straight up in their last five games against the Wolfpack, but they are also 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) during that span. Each outright win came by at least 4 points. Clemson is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games overall and 5-0 ATS in its last five games against an ACC foe as well.
NC State is only 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games overall and 1-7 ATS in its last eight away games. It is also a dismal 0-8 ATS in its last eight games against an ACC opponent. If it's not obvious by now, the Tigers enter this game with a chance to make a statement to the rest of the ACC with an easy win.
Bet: Clemson Tigers -1.5 (-115)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.