Clemson vs Georgia Tech Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 5 College Basketball Game
The Clemson Tigers versus the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets is on the college basketball schedule for Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Point Spread
Clemson is favored by 2.5 points over Georgia Tech. Clemson is -110 to cover the spread, with Georgia Tech being -110.
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Clemson versus Georgia Tech matchup on February 5 has been set at 137.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Moneyline
Georgia Tech is the underdog, +116 on the moneyline, while Clemson is a -142 favorite.
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Clemson wins (64.8%)
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Clemson has beaten the spread 12 times in 21 games.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers are 7-3.
- Clemson has played 21 games this season, and 11 of them have gone over the total.
- Georgia Tech is 7-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Yellow Jackets have an ATS record of 3-7 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Georgia Tech has seen nine of its 21 games hit the over.
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Clemson: (-142) | Georgia Tech: (+116)
- Spread: Clemson: -2.5 (-110) | Georgia Tech: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!