Gane vs Tuivasa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Paris — Main Event Heavyweight Bout
Ciryl "Bon Gamin" Gane (10-1-0, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa (15-3-0, 14 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 3 p.m. ET.
Venue: Accor Arena — Paris, France
Gane vs Tuivasa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Paris odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ciryl Gane: (-620)
- Tai Tuivasa: (+400)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Gane by KO/TKO: (+130)
- Gane by Points: (+250)
- Gane by Submission: (+420)
- Tuivasa by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Tuivasa by Points: (+1400)
- Tuivasa by Submission: (+3400)
Gane vs Tuivasa Prediction
UFC Paris Gane-Tuivasa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ciryl Gane (84%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (51%)
Ciryl Gane is a heavy favorite here for a reason. This is a fighter that saw his 10-fight win streak end in a failed bid to claim the UFC Heavyweight title his last time out. He is going to be motivated to put on a show and has a massive six-inch reach advantage over Tuivasa. Look for him to take advantage of that fact.
It's easy to back Gane as a -600 favorite, but betting on which way the fight will end is the risky part. Three of his last four bouts have gone the full five rounds. However, Tuivasa is a fighter that loves to throw punches in bunches early and has had only two of his 17 fights go three rounds or more.
I'll take Gane winning by KO/TKO (+130) here.
Gane vs Tuivasa Betting Trends & Stats
- Ciryl Gane lost to Francis Ngannou, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Tai Tuivasa defeated Derrick Lewis, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Gane averages 4.83 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Tuivasa averages 4.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Gane averages 2.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 62% defense rate.
- Tuivasa averages 3.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 48% defense rate.
- Gane averages 0.69 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Tuivasa has an 50% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.