Cincinnati vs Temple Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 22 (Bearcats Fend Off Hungry Owls)
Cincinnati vs Temple Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Cincinnati (18-10, 9-6 AAC) vs. Temple (15-13, 9-6 AAC)
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Fifth Third Arena -- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Coverage: ESPN2
Wednesday, Feb. 22's NCAA college basketball slate showcases several AAC matchups, including one between the Cincinnati Bearcats and Temple Owls at 7 p.m. ET.
Cincinnati hopes to build on the momentum stemming from Sunday's 73-71 victory over UCF. Meanwhile, Temple looks to keep the good vibes coming after a 76-53 blowout win over Tulsa snapped the Owls' losing streak at four games.
Can Cincinnati get the job done at home? Or will Temple prove that its latest win wasn't a fluke?
Cincinnati vs Temple Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CINCY: (-360) | TEMPLE: (+280)
- Spread: CINCY: -7.5 (-120) | TEMPLE: +7.5 (-102)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cincinnati enters this contest as the heavy home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 138.5 points with the over being favored at -115 odds.
Cincinnati vs Temple Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has 18 wins in 27 games against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats are 10-2 as 8.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 15 Cincinnati's games (out of 27) that hit the over this year.
- Temple is 15-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Owls have won once ATS (1-2) as a 8.5-point underdog or more this year.
- This season, 14 of Temple's 28 games have hit the over.
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||Temple AVG||Temple Rank|
Cincinnati vs Temple Prediction & Pick
Although Temple should be proud that its losing streak is over, it's worth noting that Tulsa is the worst AAC program with a 1-15 conference record. Cincinnati will bring a tougher test to the table with an offense that averages 76.3 PPG (No. 50) — especially with Temple allowing an average of 74.2 points over its last five games.
A game against Cincinnati also tends to spell bad news for Temple. The Owls have lost nine of their last 12 games against the Bearcats and while they vanquished their AAC rival when they met back in January, the game took place when Temple had the home-court advantage. Now it has to defeat a Cincinnati team that's 13-3 at home this season.
Cincinnati's offense will be too much for Temple to handle yet again, leading to another celebratory night for the Bearcats at home.
Final Score Prediction: Cincinnati: 75 | Temple: 68
Cincinnati vs Temple Best Bet
Cincinnati's reliable offense is just one of the reasons why I expect more points than projected tonight. After all, the over is also 16-4 in Cincinnati's last 20 games played in February, as well as 5-2 in its last seven AAC matchups.
Meanwhile, Tempe has experienced the over in six of its last seven games and all but one of its last five AAC contests. With the two sides combining for more than 138.5 points in their last two clashes at Fifth Third Arena, siding with the over is the best bet tonight.
Bet: Over 138.5 Points (-115)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.