Chris Curtis vs Rodolfo Vieira Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 57 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Curtis vs Vieira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Chris "The Action Man" Curtis (28-8-0, 16 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira (8-1-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Curtis vs Vieira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 57 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Curtis: (-120)
- Rodolfo Vieira: (-102)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Curtis by KO/TKO: (-110)
- Curtis by Points: (+950)
- Curtis by Submission: (+2600)
- Vieira by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Vieira by Points: (+900)
- Vieira by Submission: (+180)
Curtis vs Vieira Prediction
UFC Vegas 57 Curtis-Vieira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Chris Curtis (76%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (88%)
Curtis vs Vieira Betting Trends & Stats
- Chris Curtis defeated Brendan Allen, by TKO, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Rodolfo Vieira defeated Dustin Stoltzfus, by submission, in his last fight on July 17, 2021.
- Curtis averages 7.21 strikes landed per minute with a 67% accuracy rate.
- Vieira averages 2.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Curtis averages 6.64 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Vieira averages 4.04 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 57% defense rate.
- Curtis has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Vieira averages 5.77 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.