Celtics vs Warriors NBA Finals Game 6 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The Thursday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Boston Celtics and the Golden State Warriors.
All the info you need is below to make your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Celtics vs Warriors Game Info
- Boston Celtics (51-31) vs. Golden State Warriors (53-29)
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
Celtics vs Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-166) | GS: (+140)
- Spread: BOS: -3.5 (-114) | GS: +3.5 (-106)
- Total: 210 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Boston has beaten the spread 57 times in 82 games.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Celtics are 31-29-1.
- There have been 52 Boston games (out of 82) that hit the over this season.
- Against the spread, Golden State is 53-46-4 this season.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point underdogs or greater, the Warriors are 8-4.
- This season, 46 of Golden State's 82 games have gone over the point total.
Celtics vs Warriors Point Spread
The Celtics are 3.5-point home favorites against the Warriors. Boston is -114 to cover the spread, and Golden State is -106.
Celtics vs Warriors Over/Under
The Celtics-Warriors matchup on June 16 has been given an over/under of 210 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Celtics vs Warriors Moneyline
Golden State is a +140 underdog on the moneyline, while Boston is a -166 favorite at home.