Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
- Coverage: NBA TV, NBCS-BOS, and BSSUN
The Boston Celtics just keep on rolling. They've now won 13 of their last 14 games and are coming off one of their best games of the season after destroying the Charlotte Hornets, 140-105, on Monday.
They'll face a much tougher challenge on Wednesday, however, as the Miami Heat come to town for a rematch of last season's Eastern Conference Finals. The Celtics already beat the Heat in their second game of the season, 111-104 in Miami, but can the Heat get revenge on the road in Boston?
Celtics vs. Heat Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-375) | MIA: (+300)
- Spread: BOS: -9 (-112) | MIA: +9 (-108)
- Total: 224.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Celtics enter this game as major favorites on both the moneyline and spread. This Eastern Conference clash also features a total of 224.5 points, which is one of the lower totals on Wednesday's slate.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- The Celtics won 43 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 39 times.
- As 8-point underdogs or greater, the Heat went 3-0 against the spread last season.
- Last season, 41 Celtics games went over the point total.
- Last year, 46 of the Heat's 82 games went over the point total.
Celtics vs. Heat Prediction & Pick
As mentioned, the Celtics have gotten the better of the Heat lately. They took down Miami during the Eastern Conference Finals last spring and edged the Heat again during their first meeting of the year in October.
Boston's caught fire since then and has been downright unstoppable recently. The last six Celtics victories have all been by at least eight points and their offense is firing on all cylinders, ranking first in points per game (121.3) and first in offensive rating.
The Heat, meanwhile, have gotten off to a sluggish start and come into this game with a losing record (10-11). They've won three in a row and are playing terrific defense (eighth-fewest PPG allowed), but their offense has been a major problem (28th in scoring) and won't be able to keep up with Boston.
Final Score Prediction: Celtics: 118 | Heat: 107
Celtics vs. Heat Best Bet
As noted, the Celtics are blowing teams out of the water. A nine-point spread may seem like a lot, but Boston is outscoring teams by an average of 8.4 points per game and has been annihilating opponents at home. The Celtics have won nine straight at TD Garden and are 10-1 at home this year, with eight of those wins coming by at least nine points. Bet on Boston to cover the spread here.
Bet: Celtics -9 (-112)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.