Garcia vs Jabeur US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Semifinal Match
No. 17 Caroline Garcia vs. No. 5 Ons Jabeur
Date: Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022
Start Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Flushing, NY
Garcia vs Jabeur Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Garcia: (-162) | Jabeur: (+136)
To Win 1st Set: Garcia: (-144) | Jabeur: (+118)
Set Betting: Garcia: 2-0 (+160) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Jabeur: 2-0 (+310) | 2-1 (+360)
Garcia vs Jabeur Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Garcia in 3 sets
Garcia vs Jabeur Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Ons Jabeur is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Caroline Garcia.
- Jabeur defeated Garcia in three sets in their last meeting at the Australian Open on Jan. 22, 2020.
- Garcia defeated No. 12 Coco Gauff in two sets in the 2022 US Open quarterfinal.
- Jabeur defeated Ajla Tomljanovic in two sets in the 2022 US Open quarterfinal.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.