In MLB action on Tuesday, the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Cardinals vs Rockies Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (60-48) vs. Colorado Rockies (48-63)
- Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Cardinals vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-176) | COL: (+148)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-120) | COL: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Cardinals vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will hand the ball to Miles Mikolas (8-8, 2.92 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Ryan Feltner.
Cardinals vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (61.3%)
Cardinals vs Rockies Moneyline
- St. Louis is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +148 underdog despite being at home.
Cardinals vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Rockies are +100 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are -120.
Cardinals vs Rockies Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Rockies on August 9 has an over/under of 11.5 runs, with the odds on the over +100 and the under set at -122.
Cardinals vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 55 games this season and have come away with the win 39 times (70.9%) in those contests.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win nine times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis' games have gone over the total in 51 of their 110 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 35-52 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40.2% of those games).
- Colorado has a 12-28 record (winning just 30% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +148 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 109 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-52-4).