The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the St. Louis Cardinals facing the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Rockies Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (64-51) vs. Colorado Rockies (51-67)
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-210) | COL: (+176)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+104) | COL: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Cardinals vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jordan Montgomery (5-3) for the St. Louis Cardinals, and German Marquez (6-9) for the Colorado Rockies.
Cardinals vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Cardinals vs Rockies Moneyline
- St. Louis is the favorite, -210 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +176 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Rockies are -125 to cover, and the Cardinals are +104.
Cardinals vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Cardinals-Rockies on August 17, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Cardinals vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 43, or 70.5%, of the 61 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- St. Louis has yet to lose in three games when named as moneyline favorite of -210 or better.
- St. Louis' games have gone over the total in 56 of their 117 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 40.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (37-55).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer, Colorado has a 5-16 record (winning just 23.8% of its games).
- Colorado has played in 116 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-55-4).