Cardinals vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 31
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (75-55) vs. Cincinnati Reds (51-77)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-245) | CIN: (+200)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-146) | CIN: +1.5 (+122)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will give the start to Jose Quintana (4-6, 3.45 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Mike Minor (3-10, 6.10 ERA).
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (65.2%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- St. Louis is the favorite, -245 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +200 underdog despite being at home.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Reds. The Cardinals are -146 to cover, and the Reds are +122.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- The Cardinals-Reds game on August 31 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 73 games this year and have walked away with the win 52 times (71.2%) in those games.
- St. Louis has been listed as a favorite of -240 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- St. Louis' games have gone over the total in 64 of their 131 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 37 of the 96 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (38.5%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer, Cincinnati has a 3-15 record (winning just 16.7% of its games).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 124 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-60-3).