Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 13
The St. Louis Cardinals are among the MLB teams in action on Monday, versus the Pittsburgh Pirates.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (34-27) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (24-34)
- Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-190) | PIT: (+160)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+108) | PIT: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Zack Thompson for the St. Louis Cardinals, and Mitch Keller (2-5) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (59.0%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- St. Louis is the favorite, -190 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +160 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Pirates are -128 to cover, and the Cardinals are +108.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9.5 has been set for Cardinals-Pirates on June 13, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (71.4%) in those games.
- This year, St. Louis has won two of four games when listed as at least -196 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis' games have gone over the total in 31 of their 61 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 17 of the 45 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (37.8%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +164 or longer, Pittsburgh has a record of 6-8 (42.9%).
- Pittsburgh has had an over/under set by bookmakers 57 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-30-7).