MLB action on Monday includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Miami Marlins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Marlins Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (41-34) vs. Miami Marlins (33-38)
- Date: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-130) | MIA: (+110)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+146) | MIA: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will hand the ball to Adam Wainwright (5-5, 3.32 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Pablo Lopez (5-3, 2.72 ERA).
Cardinals vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (53.5%)
Cardinals vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, +110 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -130 favorite at home.
Cardinals vs Marlins Spread
- The Cardinals are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Marlins. The Cardinals are +146 to cover the spread, while the Marlins are -178.
Cardinals vs Marlins Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Marlins on June 27 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Cardinals vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 37 games this season and have come away with the win 26 times (70.3%) in those contests.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 15-9 when favored by -142 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 39 of their 76 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have gone 12-26 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31.6% of those games).
- Miami is 8-17 (winning just 32% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Miami has played in 71 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-32-2).