On Friday in the MLB, the St. Louis Cardinals are playing the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (40-32) vs. Chicago Cubs (26-44)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-166) | CHC: (+140)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+128) | CHC: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
Kyle Hendricks is in action for the Chicago Cubs while Andre Pallante gets the nod for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (58.4%)
Cardinals vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Cardinals, Chicago is the underdog at +140, and St. Louis is -166 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Cubs are -154 to cover, and the Cardinals are +128.
Cardinals vs Cubs Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Cubs game on June 24, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 25, or 73.5%, of the 34 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, St. Louis has won 10 of 13 games when listed as at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 73 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have a 16-31 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34% of those games).
- Chicago has gone 6-11 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer (35.3%).
- In the 70 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-32-4).