On Sunday in the MLB, the St. Louis Cardinals are playing the Atlanta Braves.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Cardinals vs Braves Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (73-54) vs. Atlanta Braves (79-49)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
- Coverage: ESPN
Cardinals vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-126) | ATL: (+108)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+162) | ATL: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Cardinals vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will hand the ball to Adam Wainwright (9-9, 3.11 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Braves will counter with Jake Odorizzi (5-5, 3.95 ERA).
Cardinals vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (59.8%)
Cardinals vs Braves Moneyline
- The Cardinals vs Braves moneyline has St. Louis as a -126 favorite, while Atlanta is a +108 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Braves Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Braves. The Cardinals are +162 to cover, and the Braves are -196.
Cardinals vs Braves Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Braves contest on August 28, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 51, or 71.8%, of the 71 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- St. Louis has a mark of 41-17 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 63 of their 129 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Braves have been the moneyline underdog 27 total times this season. They've gone 9-18 in those games.
- Atlanta is 4-11 (winning only 26.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Atlanta has played in 127 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-56-7).