The St. Louis Cardinals will face the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (33-26) vs. Cincinnati Reds (20-38)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-180) | CIN: (+152)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+116) | CIN: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Adam Wainwright (5-4) versus the Reds and Hunter Greene (3-7).
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (66.5%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
St. Louis is a -180 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +152 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
The Reds are +1.5 on the spread (-140 to cover), and St. Louis is +116 to cover the runline.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
Cardinals versus Reds, on June 11, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 26 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (73.1%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win three times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 59 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 30.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (12-27).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Cincinnati has a record of 4-16 (20%).
- Cincinnati has played in 54 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-26-1).