MLB action on Tuesday includes the St. Louis Cardinals facing the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cardinals vs Marlins Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (42-34) vs. Miami Marlins (33-39)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-148) | MIA: (+126)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+134) | MIA: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Cardinals vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Dakota Hudson (5-4) against the Marlins and Braxton Garrett (1-2).
Cardinals vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (56.5%)
Cardinals vs Marlins Moneyline
St. Louis is a -148 favorite on the moneyline, while Miami is a +126 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Marlins Spread
The Marlins are +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Marlins are -162 to cover, and the Cardinals are +134.
Cardinals vs Marlins Over/Under
The over/under for the Cardinals versus Marlins contest on June 28 has been set at 8.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Cardinals vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 38 games this year and have walked away with the win 27 times (71.1%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has been victorious 13 times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis' games have gone over the total in 40 of their 77 opportunities.
- The Marlins have gone 12-27 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.8% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Miami has a 4-9 record (winning only 30.8% of its games).
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 38 times this season for a 38-32-2 record against the over/under.