Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 3
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in the MLB, the St. Louis Cardinals are playing the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (55-48) vs. Chicago Cubs (41-61)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-168) | CHC: (+142)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+112) | CHC: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will start Miles Mikolas (8-8) versus the Cubs and Justin Steele (4-7).
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (63.9%)
Cardinals vs Cubs Moneyline
- St. Louis is the favorite, -168 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +142 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Cubs Spread
- The Cardinals are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (+112 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -134 to cover.
Cardinals vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Cardinals-Cubs on August 3, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 35, or 68.6%, of the 51 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, St. Louis has won seven of 11 games when listed as at least -178 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with St. Louis have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 48 of 104 chances this season.
- The Cubs have put together a 27-44 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +150 or longer, Chicago has a 5-15 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 102 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 42 of those games (42-52-8).