Cameron Norrie vs Andrey Rublev Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Men's Round of 16 Match
Norrie vs Rublev US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Men's Round of 16 Match
No. 7 Cameron Norrie vs No. 9 Andrey Rublev
Date: Monday, Sept. 5, 2022
Start Time: 11 a.m. ET
Venue: Louis Armstrong Stadium — Queens, NY
Norrie vs Rublev Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Norrie: (-164) | Rublev: (+136)
To Win 1st Set: Norrie: (-140) | Rublev: (+114)
Set Betting: Norrie: 3-0 (+290) | 3-1 (+350) | 3-2 (+400)
Set Betting: Rublev: 3-0 (+550) | 3-1 (+500) | 3-2 (+500)
Norrie vs Rublev Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Norrie in 5 sets
Norrie vs Rublev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Cameron Norrie is 1-1 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Andrey Rublev.
- Norrie defeated Rublev in three sets in their last meeting at the San Diego Open on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Rublev defeated No. 16 Denis Shapovalov in five sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
- Norrie defeated Holger Rune in three sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.