Bulls vs. Magic Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 13 (Can Chicago Overcome Orlando in Low-Scoring Affair?)
Bulls vs. Magic Game Info
- Date: Monday, February 13, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- Coverage: NBCS-CHI and BSFL
Monday, Feb. 13's NBA schedule includes a matchup at the United Center between the Chicago Bulls (26-30) and Orlando Magic (23-34) at 8 p.m. ET.
The Bulls return home following three consecutive road losses, most recently losing 97-89 to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Meanwhile, this is the start of a two-game road trip for the Magic, who are coming off a 107-103 overtime loss to the Miami Heat.
Can the Bulls end their skid before it worsens? Or will the Magic somehow pull off the rare road win?
Bulls vs. Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ORL: (+154) | CHI: (-184)
- Spread: ORL: +4.5 (-108) | CHI: -4.5 (-112)
- Total: 225.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bulls enter this contest as clear home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 8 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 225.5 points with -110 odds on both sides.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bulls vs. Magic Betting Trends
- The Bulls are 28-25-1 against the spread this season.
- The Magic have been underdogs by 5 points or more 33 times this season and are 21-10-2 ATS in those matchups.
- Games involving the Bulls have hit the over 22 times out of 53 chances this season.
- Magic games this year have eclipsed the over/under 49.1% of the time (26 out of 53 games with a set point total).
- Chicago has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered 16 times in 26 opportunities when playing at home, and it has covered 12 times in 28 opportunities in away games.
- Orlando's winning percentage against the spread at home is .630 (17-10-0). On the road, it is .538 (14-10-2).
Bulls vs. Magic Prediction & Pick
The Bulls have been far from perfect this season, but their recent home play has been admirable. They're 6-3 in their last nine games at United Center, averaging 119.3 points on 51.6% shooting. Further evidence of the Bulls' play can be seen by the fact that they've outscored their opponents by a 7.9-point average over that stretch.
Nevertheless, the Magic have more momentum with a 6-4 record in their last 10 games, which includes wins over the Denver Nuggets and Philadelphia 76ers. They've also won each of their last two road outings and already defeated the Bulls 108-107 in Chicago earlier this season
On top of being the better team lately, the Magic have also won 10 of their last 14 trips to the 'Windy City.' With the Bulls looking vulnerable lately, I see Orlando pulling off the upset.
Final Score Prediction: Magic: 114 | Bulls: 110
Bulls vs. Magic Best Bet
As far as the best bet goes, I expect fewer points than projected tonight. For starters, the under is 6-1 in each team's last seven games. The under is also 4-1 in the Magic's last five road games, as well as 9-1 in the Bulls' previous 10 against Eastern Conference foes.
If that isn't convincing enough, the total has hit the under in 15 of the last 20 Magic-Bulls matchups. Considering how they've combined for fewer than 225.5 points in 10 of their last 11 meetings in Chicago, backing the under is the best option tonight.
Bet: Under 225.5 Points (-110)
Watch FanDuel TV’s new NBA show “Run It Back” with Shams Charania, Michelle Beadle, Chandler Parsons, and Eddie Gonzalez Monday-Wednesday at 10 ET on FanDuel TV, the FanDuel Youtube page, or download the podcast here: fanduel.com/podcasts.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.