Bulls vs. Bucks Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 16 (Can Milwaukee Earn a 12th Consecutive Win?)
Bulls vs. Bucks Game Info
- Date: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
- Coverage: TNT
The 2022-23 NBA season continues on Thursday with three more games, including a battle between the Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bulls. The Bucks rank second in the Eastern Conference with a 40-17 record, while the Bulls check in 11th with a 26-32 record. This should be an exciting matchup.
Milwaukee enters on an impressive 11-game winning streak that includes a 131-125 overtime win over the Boston Celtics on Monday. Meanwhile, Chicago has now dropped each of its last five games thanks to a 117-113 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday. Which team will earn a victory tonight?
Bulls vs. Bucks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (+270) | MIL: (-335)
- Spread: CHI: +8 (-110) | MIL: -8 (-110)
- Total: 229.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bucks enter this contest as clear road favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 229.5 points, which is about average compared to Thursday's projected totals.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bulls vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- The Bucks are 30-24-1 against the spread this season.
- This year, the Bulls have an ATS record of 4-2 in their six games as an underdog of 7 points or more.
- This season, Bucks games have hit the over 27 times out of 56 chances.
- Bulls games this year have gone over the total in 23 of 56 opportunities (41.1%).
- In home games, Milwaukee has a better record against the spread (18-11-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (12-13-1).
- Against the spread, Chicago has performed better at home (16-11-0) than on the road (12-16-1).
Bulls vs. Bucks Prediction & Pick
This is a matchup between two teams heading in opposite directions. The Bucks are suddenly within reach of the No. 1 seed in the Eastern conference due to their winning streak, while the Bulls are in danger of missing the playoffs entirely due to their losing streak. One streak will be extended tonight.
Milwaukee enters this game with a few clear advantages. The Bucks rank second in total rebounding rate (52.8%) and first in defensive efficiency on the road. Chicago ranks 20th in total rebounding rate (49.4%) and 12th in defensive efficiency at home. Those areas of the game will make a true impact.
Milwaukee is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games against Chicago, so back the Bucks on Thursday.
Final Score Prediction: Bulls: 107 | Bucks: 120
Bulls vs. Bucks Best Bet
It's worth pointing out that the Bulls will likely be without DeMar DeRozan again tonight as he nurses a thigh strain. Making up for his 25.4 points per game mark won't be easy against a dominant defense like Milwaukee's. On the other side, Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as probable to be on the court.
That's yet another advantage for the Bucks. Head coach Mike Budenholzer's team is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games and 13-2 ATS in its last 15 away games against Chicago. The Bulls are a dismal 0-5 ATS in their last five games overall, too. This one lines up as a potential blowout.
Bet: Milwaukee Bucks -8 (-110)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.