Bucks vs. Suns Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 26 (Can Milwaukee Earn a 14th Straight Victory?)
Bucks vs. Suns Game Info
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Coverage: ABC
The 2022-23 NBA season continues on Sunday with nine more games, including a battle between the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks. The Suns rank fourth in the Western Conference with a 33-28 record, while the Bucks check in second in the Eastern Conference with an impressive 42-17 record.
Phoenix enters as a victor in six of its last eight games following a 124-115 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Meanwhile, Milwaukee has now won a ridiculous 13 straight games thanks to a 128-99 victory over the Miami Heat on Friday. Which NBA title contender will win on Sunday?
Bucks vs. Suns Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-162) | PHO: (+136)
- Spread: MIL: -3.5 (-112) | PHO: +3.5 (-108)
- Total: 230.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bucks enter this contest as small home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 1 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 230.5 points, which is about average compared to Sunday's projected totals.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bucks vs. Suns Betting Trends
- The Bucks have covered the spread 32 times this season (32-24-1).
- The Suns are 8-5 ATS when underdogs by 4 points or more this year.
- This season, Bucks games have hit the over 28 times out of 60 chances.
- Suns games this season have hit the over 46.7% of the time (28 out of 60 games with a set point total).
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered 19 times in 30 opportunities when playing at home, and it has covered 13 times in 27 opportunities in away games.
- Phoenix has been better against the spread at home (17-14-0) than on the road (15-14-0) this season.
Bucks vs. Suns Prediction & Pick
Two of the more star-studded roaster in the NBA meet head-to-head on Sunday afternoon. The Bucks may be without Giannis Antetokounmpo, though, as he continues to deal with a right wrist sprain. The seven-time All-Star was on the court for only six minutes before he exited on Friday.
Milwaukee still has the likes of Jrue Holiday and Brook Lopez ready to go on defense if Giannis is unable to give it a go. The Bucks rank second in defensive efficiency, second in opponent shooting percentage (45.2%) and fifth in points allowed per game (111.4). That is about as dominant as it gets.
Milwaukee has won five of its last six games against Phoenix, too, so back the Bucks on Sunday.
Final Score Prediction: Bucks: 115 | Suns: 111
Bucks vs. Suns Best Bet
It's always risky backing an under in a showdown with efficient scorers like Devin Booker and Khris Middleton. However, the Suns have thrived because of their defense just as much as the Bucks have this year. Phoenix ranks seventh in defensive efficiency and fourth in points allowed per game (111.4).
The total has hit the under in four of Phoenix's last five games against an Eastern Conference foe as well as in each of its last five games against a Central Division opponent. The under has also cashed in six of Milwaukee's last nine games overall. Trust the trends and bet on a low-scoring contest here.
Bet: Under 230.5 Points (-110)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.