Brown vs Harvard Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 4 College Basketball Game
The Brown Bears will take on the Harvard Crimson in college basketball action on Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brown vs Harvard Point Spread
Brown is favored by 3.5 points over Harvard. Brown is -112 to cover the spread, with Harvard being -108.
Brown vs Harvard Over/Under
The Brown-Harvard game on February 4 has been given an over/under of 139.5 points. The over is -114 and the under is -106.
Brown vs Harvard Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Brown vs. Harvard reveal Brown as the favorite (-178) and Harvard as the underdog (+146).
Brown vs Harvard Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Harvard wins (67.8%)
Brown vs Harvard Betting Trends
- Brown's record against the spread (ATS) is 11-9-0.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 3-1 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- Brown has seen 11 of its 22 games go over the point total.
- Harvard has five wins in 17 games against the spread this year.
- The Crimson have won once ATS (1-1) as a 4.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This year, eight of Harvard's 17 games have gone over the point total.
Brown vs Harvard Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Brown: (-178) | Harvard: (+146)
- Spread: Brown: -3.5 (-112) | Harvard: +3.5 (-108)
- Total: 139.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!