Brian Ortega vs Yair Rodriguez Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Ortega vs Rodriguez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Long Island — Main Event Featherweight Bout
Brian "T-City" Ortega (15-2-0, 3 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Yair "El Pantera" Rodriguez (13-3-0, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. EST.
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Coverage: ESPN+, ABC
Ortega vs Rodriguez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brian Ortega: (-174)
- Yair Rodriguez: (+136)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ortega by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Ortega by Points: (+260)
- Ortega by Submission: (+280)
- Rodriguez by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Rodriguez by Points: (+380)
- Rodriguez by Submission: (+1000)
Ortega vs Rodriguez Prediction
UFC Long Island Ortega-Rodriguez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brian Ortega (68%)
Method of Victory: Submission (65%)
Ortega vs Rodriguez Betting Trends & Stats
- Brian Ortega lost to Alexander Volkanovski, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
- Yair Rodriguez lost to Max Holloway, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Ortega averages 4.15 strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Rodriguez averages 4.65 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Ortega averages 6.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Rodriguez averages 4.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Ortega averages 0.87 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Rodriguez has a 60% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.