The Milwaukee Brewers versus the Colorado Rockies is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Rockies Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (70-63) vs. Colorado Rockies (57-78)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Brewers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-134) | COL: (+114)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+105) | COL: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brewers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Adrian Houser (4-9, 5.02 ERA) for the Milwaukee Brewers and Ryan Feltner (2-6, 5.78 ERA) for the Colorado Rockies.
Brewers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (64.1%)
Brewers vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is a +114 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -134 favorite on the road.
Brewers vs Rockies Spread
- The Brewers are at the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs (+105 to cover) on the runline, while Colorado is -126 to cover.
Brewers vs Rockies Over/Under
- Brewers versus Rockies on September 5 has an over/under of 11.5, with the over being -110 and the under at -110.
Brewers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 57, or 57.6%, of the 99 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious 33 times in 55 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 65 of their 134 opportunities.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 108 total times this season. They've gone 42-66 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Colorado has gone 20-40 (33.3%).
- Colorado has played in 134 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 65 times (65-64-5).