The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Milwaukee Brewers facing the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (36-30) vs. Cincinnati Reds (23-41)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-106) | CIN: (-110)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+158) | CIN: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Jason Alexander, and Graham Ashcraft (3-0) getting the nod for the Cincinnati Reds.
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (54.7%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Brewers, Cincinnati is the favorite at -110, and Milwaukee is -106 playing on the road.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are hosting the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Reds are -192 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +158.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 9.5 runs has been set for the Brewers-Reds game on June 18, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 30, or 58.8%, of the 51 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 30-21 when favored by -112 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 66 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 15 of the 45 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (33.3%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer, Cincinnati has gone 15-29 (34.1%).
- In the 60 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-28-1).