Brewers vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Sunday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (45-35) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (32-46)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-198) | PIT: (+166)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-122) | PIT: +1.5 (+102)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Brandon Woodruff (6-3) versus the Pirates and Jose Quintana (1-4).
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (59.8%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
- The Brewers vs Pirates moneyline has Milwaukee as a -198 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +166 underdog at home.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Pirates. The Brewers are -122 to cover, and the Pirates are +102.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
- Brewers versus Pirates, on July 3, has an over/under of 8 , with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 35 wins in the 59 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 14 of 22 games when listed as at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 41 of their 81 opportunities.
- The Pirates have a 23-40 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.5% of those games).
- Pittsburgh is 10-19 (winning only 34.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +148 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 77 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-37-8).