Brewers vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 12
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Washington Nationals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Nationals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (33-28) vs. Washington Nationals (23-38)
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Brewers vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-120) | WSH: (+102)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+146) | WSH: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brewers vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Jason Alexander versus the Nationals and Paolo Espino.
Brewers vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (55.1%)
Brewers vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -120 favorite on the road.
Brewers vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are hosting the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are -176 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +146.
Brewers vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Nationals on June 12 is 9.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 27, or 56.2%, of the 48 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 27 of 45 games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 30 of their 61 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have won 18 of the 52 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (34.6%).
- Washington is 17-31 (winning only 35.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Washington has played in 61 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-25-4).