Brewers vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 1
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Thursday, the Milwaukee Brewers play the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (69-60) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (61-68)
- Date: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-134) | ARI: (+114)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+136) | ARI: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Brandon Woodruff (9-3) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Merrill Kelly (11-5) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (55.1%)
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Brewers-Diamondbacks, Milwaukee is the favorite at -134, and Arizona is +114 playing at home.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Diamondbacks are -164 to cover, and the Brewers are +136.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Brewers versus Diamondbacks, on September 1, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 56, or 58.3%, of the 96 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 45-29 when favored by -134 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 64 of their 130 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 39 of the 90 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (43.3%).
- Arizona has gone 26-37 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer (41.3%).
- Arizona has played in 126 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-66-2).