MLB's Friday schedule includes the Milwaukee Brewers facing the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (69-61) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (62-68)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-116) | ARI: (-102)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+140) | ARI: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Eric Lauer (10-5, 3.58 ERA) versus the Diamondbacks and Zach Davies (2-4, 3.82 ERA).
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (54.2%)
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Diamondbacks reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-116) and Arizona as the underdog (-102) despite being the home team.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are hosting the Brewers and are +1.5 on the runline. Arizona is -170 to cover the spread and Milwaukee is +140.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The over/under for the Brewers versus Diamondbacks game on September 2 has been set at 8.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Brewers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 56, or 57.7%, of the 97 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a mark of 53-40 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 64 of their 131 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline underdog 91 total times this season. They've gone 40-51 in those games.
- Arizona has a 37-47 record (winning 44% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Arizona has played in 127 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-67-2).