Brewers vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 6
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Chicago Cubs.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (47-36) vs. Chicago Cubs (33-48)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-260) | CHC: (+215)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-118) | CHC: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Brewers vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Corbin Burnes (7-4) versus the Cubs and Adrian Sampson.
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (64.6%)
Brewers vs Cubs Moneyline
- Milwaukee is the favorite, -260 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +215 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are +1.5 on the spread (-102 to cover), and Milwaukee is -118 to cover the runline.
Brewers vs Cubs Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Brewers-Cubs on July 6, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 37, or 59.7%, of the 62 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has been listed as a favorite of -260 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Contests with Milwaukee have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 42 of 84 chances this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 54 total times this season. They've finished 21-33 in those games.
- Chicago has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 39 times this season for a 39-38-4 record against the over/under.