In MLB action on Tuesday, the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (57-45) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (40-62)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-270) | PIT: (+220)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-146) | PIT: +1.5 (+122)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Corbin Burnes (8-4) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Bryse Wilson (1-6) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (66.4%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
- Milwaukee is the favorite, -270 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +220 underdog despite being at home.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Pirates are +122 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are -146.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
- Brewers versus Pirates on August 2 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 76 games this year and have walked away with the win 45 times (59.2%) in those games.
- This year, Milwaukee has won four of six games when listed as at least -270 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 51 of their 103 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pirates are 30-56 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.9% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +220 or longer, Pittsburgh has gone 3-1 (75%).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 40 times this season for a 40-53-8 record against the over/under.