Brewers vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 15
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the New York Mets.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Brewers vs Mets Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (34-29) vs. New York Mets (41-22)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Brewers vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-134) | NYM: (+114)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+132) | NYM: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Brewers vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Corbin Burnes (3-4, 2.48 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Mets will counter with David Peterson (3-0, 3.00 ERA).
Brewers vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (51.5%)
Brewers vs Mets Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Brewers-Mets, Milwaukee is the favorite at -134, and New York is +114 playing at home.
Brewers vs Mets Spread
- The Brewers are at the Mets and are favored by 1.5 runs (+132 to cover) on the runline. New York is -160 to cover.
Brewers vs Mets Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Mets on June 15 is 7.5. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Brewers vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 28, or 57.1%, of the 49 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a mark of 28-20 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 30 of their 63 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mets have won nine of the 17 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (52.9%).
- New York is 5-6 (winning 45.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- New York has played in 64 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-29-2).