Brendan Allen vs Jacob Malkoun Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 275 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Allen vs Malkoun Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 275 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Brendan "All In" Allen (18-5-0, 5 KO's, 10 Submissions) vs. Jacob "Mamba" Malkoun (6-1-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
Allen vs Malkoun Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 275 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brendan Allen: (-310)
- Jacob Malkoun: (+230)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Allen by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Allen by Points: (N/A)
- Allen by Submission: (N/A)
- Malkoun by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Malkoun by Points: (N/A)
- Malkoun by Submission: (N/A)
Allen vs Malkoun Prediction
UFC 275 Allen-Malkoun prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brendan Allen (84%)
Method of Victory: Submission (46%)
Allen vs Malkoun Betting Trends & Stats
- Brendan Allen defeated Sam Alvey, by submission, in his most recent fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Jacob Malkoun defeated AJ Dobson, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Allen averages 4.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Malkoun averages 3.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Allen averages 4.59 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 44% defense rate.
- Malkoun averages 2.64 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 45% defense rate.
- Allen has a 50% takedown defense rate.
- Malkoun has a 35% takedown accuracy rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.