Braves vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 10
The Atlanta Braves versus the Pittsburgh Pirates is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Braves vs Pirates Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (31-27) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (24-31)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-200) | PIT: (+168)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-102) | PIT: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Braves vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Braves will start Spencer Strider (1-2) versus the Pirates and Roansy Contreras (1-0).
Braves vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (65.5%)
Braves vs Pirates Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -200 favorite on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +168 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Pirates are -118 to cover, and the Braves are -102.
Braves vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Pirates on June 10 is 8.5. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Braves vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 25, or 62.5%, of the 40 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win five times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 59 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 40.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (17-25).
- Pittsburgh has gone 5-5 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer (50%).
- In the 54 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Pittsburgh, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-28-7).