The MLB slate on Monday includes the Atlanta Braves taking on the Philadelphia Phillies.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (58-39) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (49-46)
- Date: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Braves vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-172) | PHI: (+144)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-104) | PHI: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Max Fried (10-3, 2.64 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the Phillies will counter with Ranger Suarez (7-5, 4.07 ERA).
Braves vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (50.6%)
Braves vs Phillies Moneyline
- Atlanta is the favorite, -172 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +144 underdog despite being at home.
Braves vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are +1.5 on the spread (-115 to cover), and Atlanta is -104 to cover the runline.
Braves vs Phillies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Braves-Phillies on July 25, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 73 games this season and have come away with the win 49 times (67.1%) in those contests.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 29-11 when favored by -172 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 96 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Phillies have gone 18-17 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 51.4% of those games).
- Philadelphia has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +144 or longer.
- In the 96 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-45-2).