In MLB action on Sunday, the Atlanta Braves take on the Miami Marlins.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (69-46) vs. Miami Marlins (50-64)
- Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-126) | MIA: (+108)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+128) | MIA: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Bryce Elder (1-3), and Braxton Garrett (2-6) getting the nod for the Miami Marlins.
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (56.5%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Braves, Miami is the underdog at +108, and Atlanta is -126 playing on the road.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Marlins are -154 to cover, and the Braves are +128.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Marlins on August 14 is 7.5. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 59, or 68.6%, of the 86 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Atlanta has been victorious 52 times in 73 chances when named as a favorite of at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 57 of their 114 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 30.2% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (19-44).
- Miami has an 11-27 record (winning just 28.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +118 or longer.
- Miami has played in 114 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-59-5).