Braves vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 10
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Braves versus the Seattle Mariners is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Mariners Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (87-51) vs. Seattle Mariners (77-61)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Braves vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-136) | SEA: (+116)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+128) | SEA: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Braves vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Max Fried (13-5) for the Atlanta Braves, and George Kirby (6-3) for the Seattle Mariners.
Braves vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (51.1%)
Braves vs Mariners Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Mariners reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-136) and Seattle as the underdog (+116) despite being the home team.
Braves vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are hosting the Braves, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mariners are +128 to cover the spread, and the Braves are -154.
Braves vs Mariners Over/Under
- The Braves-Mariners contest on September 10 has been given an over/under of 6.5 runs. The over is set at -122 and the under at -100.
Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 76 wins in the 105 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Atlanta has won 66 of 89 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 69 of their 136 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mariners have won 46.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (35-40).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Seattle has a record of 14-21 (40%).
- Seattle has played in 138 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 63 times (63-68-7).