Braves vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
The Atlanta Braves versus the San Francisco Giants is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Giants Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (39-30) vs. San Francisco Giants (38-29)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-134) | SF: (+114)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+164) | SF: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Braves vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Charlie Morton (4-3, 5.08 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Carlos Rodon (6-4, 2.84 ERA).
Braves vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (50.5%)
Braves vs Giants Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Giants, Atlanta is the favorite at -134, and San Francisco is +114 playing on the road.
Braves vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Giants are -200 to cover, and the Braves are +164.
Braves vs Giants Over/Under
- Braves versus Giants on June 22 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over +100 and the under set at -122.
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 32, or 64%, of the 50 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Atlanta has won 28 of 42 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 37 of their 69 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Giants have gone 6-9 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, San Francisco has gone 6-5 (54.5%).
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times this season for a 31-29-4 record against the over/under.