The Atlanta Braves will face the Los Angeles Dodgers in MLB action on Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Braves vs Dodgers Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (41-31) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (44-25)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Dodgers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-162) | LAD: (+136)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+136) | LAD: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Braves vs Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Braves will start Max Fried (7-2) against the Dodgers and Mitch White.
Braves vs Dodgers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (53.8%)
Braves vs Dodgers Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -162 favorite on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +136 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Dodgers Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Dodgers. The Braves are +136 to cover, and the Dodgers are -164.
Braves vs Dodgers Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Braves-Dodgers contest on June 25, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 34, or 65.4%, of the 52 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 19-10 when favored by -162 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 72 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Dodgers have been listed as the moneyline underdog just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- In the 67 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-34-4).