Braves vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 7
On Thursday in the MLB, the Atlanta Braves are up against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Braves vs Cardinals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (49-34) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (44-40)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-225) | STL: (+188)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-105) | STL: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Braves vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Spencer Strider (4-2), and Matthew Liberatore (2-1) getting the nod for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Braves vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (68.6%)
Braves vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The Braves vs Cardinals moneyline has Atlanta as a -225 favorite, while St. Louis is a +188 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Cardinals Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs (-105 to cover) on the runline. St. Louis is -114 to cover.
Braves vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Braves versus Cardinals on July 7 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Braves vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 41, or 68.3%, of the 60 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win nine times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 40 of their 83 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have won 39% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (16-25).
- St. Louis has played as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 41 times this season for a 41-40-4 record against the over/under.