In MLB action on Monday, the Atlanta Braves take on the St. Louis Cardinals.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Cardinals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (46-34) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (44-37)
- Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-172) | STL: (+144)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+105) | STL: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Braves vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Kyle Wright (9-4) for the Atlanta Braves, and Dakota Hudson (6-4) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Braves vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (60.2%)
Braves vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Atlanta is the favorite, -172 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +144 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Cardinals Spread
- The Braves are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Cardinals. The Braves are +105 to cover the spread, while the Cardinals are -126.
Braves vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Braves versus Cardinals game on July 4 has been set at 9.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Braves vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 57 games this season and have come away with the win 38 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win 19 times in 26 chances when named as a favorite of at least -174 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 40 of their 80 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have won 42.1% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (16-22).
- St. Louis has played four times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +146 or longer, and lost each game.
- St. Louis has played in 82 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-37-4).