On Wednesday in the MLB, the Atlanta Braves are playing the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Athletics Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (85-51) vs. Oakland Athletics (50-86)
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Braves vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-295) | OAK: (+240)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-156) | OAK: +1.5 (+130)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Braves vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will hand the ball to Spencer Strider (9-4, 2.67 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to Ken Waldichuk.
Braves vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (69.0%)
Braves vs Athletics Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -295 favorite on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +240 underdog at home.
Braves vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (+130 to cover), and Atlanta is -156 to cover the runline.
Braves vs Athletics Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Braves-Athletics on September 7, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 74 wins in the 103 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 4-1 when favored by -295 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 67 of their 134 opportunities.
- The Athletics have gone 42-69 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.8% of those games).
- Oakland has not won a game when entering as a moneyline underdog with odds of +240 or longer in four chances.
- Oakland has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 128 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 54 of those games (54-68-6).