MLB action on Saturday includes the Atlanta Braves taking on the Los Angeles Angels.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Angels Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (57-38) vs. Los Angeles Angels (39-54)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-215) | LAA: (+180)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-110) | LAA: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Braves vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Kyle Wright (11-4) for the Atlanta Braves, and Patrick Sandoval (3-5) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Braves vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (62.3%)
Braves vs Angels Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -215 favorite on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +180 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Angels Spread
- The Braves are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Angels. The Braves are -110 to cover the spread, while the Angels are -110.
Braves vs Angels Over/Under
- The Braves-Angels contest on July 23 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Braves vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 48, or 67.6%, of the 71 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta has a mark of 17-5 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -205 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 45 of 94 chances this season.
- The Angels have won seven of the 35 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (20%).
- Los Angeles has played in four games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +172 or longer without claiming a victory.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 88 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 39 of those games (39-42-7).